Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I LOVE YOU MY OREO



  My Oreo Is Waiting At Rainbow Bridge

                                                   

  I lost my 12-year-old Shih Tzu puppie on April 28, truly my real close buddy who was with me all the time wherever I went.

  Suffering with a severe heart mummer Oreo's ,we often called him "Cookie Boy" health deteriorated rapidly during the week April 24, a blood test showed liver problems and with my veterinarian's analysis it would only get worse I took the only route I could as I never wanted to see him suffer the way he was so that painful decision to put him down was made.
  In doing this I have allowed him to go to the Rainbow Bridge just this side of heaven where there are meadows and hills for all our special friends to run and play together but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance and he runs from the group when I'm spotted and me and my special friend will cling together in joyous reunion never to be parted again.

  Most of us share an intense loved and bond with our animal companions so of course I was devastated by feelings of grief and sadness when I had to do what was best for Oreo.

  That pain of loss is indeed overwhelming and triggers all sorts of painful and difficult emotions.

  While writing this tears are streaming down my face.
  I do not feel guilty or ashamed about grieving for my animal friend.

  Oreo was not just a dog  but rather a beloved member of our family who continually brought companionship, fun, joy and love to our lives.
  We will never forget you Oreo, the memories will always remain in our hearts and we know we will meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.


No comments: