Friday, December 3, 2010

TRACK BOWLING
BALLS SCORE BIG

With the 2010-11 bowling season nearing the halfway point, the Track bowling ball brand continues to show its versatility and depth in producing impressive results on the lanes.Adam Sher, Nick Contreras and Ryan Nance recently teamed with Track Bowling to light up the lanes and post spectacular scores.Sher, from Commack, N.Y., threw 35 out of 36 strikes in posting an 865 series on November 17th. The Track staffer used a 607A Special Edition to put together scores of 265, 300, 300 at AMF Centereach Lanes in Centereach, N.Y.“I just drilled it about an hour before league began,” said Sher, who broke the house record by one pin. “I felt relaxed because my one miss came in the 9th frame of the first game. I was mostly focused on scoring for my team.”The 300s were the 56th and 57th perfect games of Sher’s career, and his 19th series of 800 or better. He raved over the way the 607A rolls.“This ball makes me confident that I have equipment that will perform under the most rigorous conditions,” he said. “League bowlers will really like the way it reacts.”A timely ball change led to Contreras’ 800 series, an 805 on games of 217, 289 and 299. His scores were rolled at Bowling USA in Slidell, La. with a Track 505T.“Everything I’ve ever accomplished has been with a Track ball,” said Contreras, who hails from Diamond Head, Miss. “I like how the 505T gets through the heads. It’s really clean through the heads and it carries very well.Nance, Birmingham, Ala., found his way to a perfect game with Track’s latest offering, the 916 All Terrain.“The new ball is just awesome,” said Nance, who drilled a 916AT the day before his perfect game on November 18th. “I’ve drilled three of them, and they all roll great. When you see this thing perform on the lanes, you really know it’s something special.”Nance says that Track equipment has made a big difference in his game. The pro shop operator and Track staffer noted the improvement and results he’s seen.“Before I became a staffer, I had 10 perfect games in my life. In the two years I’ve been with Track, I’ve had 10 300 games. I owe it all to Track equipment.”The Track 505A, 607ASE, and the new 916AT are the weapons of choice for Sher. He says that the entire Track ball lineup is solid from top to bottom.“Track has the most complete offering of any ball lineup today,” he said. “I feel like I have no gaps in my arsenal, and I can bowl with confidence that I can match up to any condition.”“We work hard to design Track bowling balls to be the most dependable equipment in a bowler’s bag,” said Track Brand Manager Paul Figliomeni. “That’s why we put the performance of each ball in its name. A Track ball is a ball you can count on, and we’re seeing it in scores across the country.”— Track Bowling Balls & Bowling Equipment - Track is a brand of Ebonite International, Inc. Based in Hopkinsville, Ky., Ebonite International is a privately-owned company that services bowling centers, distributors and retail outlets domestically and internationally. In addition to Track, the company’s consumer product brands include Hammer, Robby’s, Columbia 300, Ebonite and Powerhouse™; its commercial product brand is Ebonite Bowling Center Direct.

No comments: