Friday, August 20, 2010

EBONITE INTERNATIONAL HIRES
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER

Ebonite International, Inc. District Sales Manager Mike Judy has been promoted to the position of National Sales Manager. Judy has been with Ebonite International, Inc. for more than three years. He was a district sales manager at Track two years before Ebonite International, Inc. acquired the assets of Columbia Industries, which also owned Track.He acted as Ebonite International’s District Sales Manager covering Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, and parts of Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. His territory will be split among five other district sales managers.Judy grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and attended Wright State University, where he studied Electrical Engineering and bowled for the collegiate bowling team. Judy started his professional career as a Sales Engineer selling industrial metal-cutting equipment to job shops and Fortune 500 companies, he said.“I have been bowling since I was 4 years old and my passion has always been bowling,” Judy said. “So about seven years ago, I decided to combine my sales background with my passion for the sport of bowling and haven’t looked back.”Judy is a Silver Certified Bowling Coach. He helped start a high school bowling program at Middletown High School and is a past president of the Miami Valley USBC Association. He has been listed on the Bowlers Journal list of Top 100 Coaches multiple times.“I’m very excited about taking on the National Sales Manager position,” Judy said. “I feel I can contribute to the growth of our industry and help our sales team improve our market share. I plan to hit the ground running.”Judy has been married to his wife Michelle for 11 years and they have 2 children. They currently live in Franklin, Ohio. Judy will office in Hopkinsville.“Mike Judy has shown solid leadership skills and we know he will do an excellent job as National Sales Manager,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing Bob Reid. “We are fortunate to have an individual with both ‘outside’ sales management experience, and bowling industry experience, among us. I am very pleased that we were able to ‘promote from within’ for this position.”

No comments: